Monday, August 30, 2010

Procrastination Bubble

So today I broke out of my procrastination bubble and realized I have one week left. One week and we are back to school full time and grade 1 to boot. I have a list that is 50 pages long (I exaggerate frequently to make a point) of things that I need to do.  Today I organized my binders, minus the tabbed dividers I haven't bought yet. Tomorrow I will laminate and colour the rest of my french flash cards, and maybe pull out the pages of my Elemental Science work book and place them in a binder for easier access. Memory box is done, except for needing a few more things to memorize. I am sure I will come across ideas as we progress through the next few weeks though. I have a feeling I am forgetting something important, so don't be surprised if you can here me screeching all the to wherever you live once it pops into my head. Since I am sure I will remember at 2:00 the morning of our first day so I won't have any time to get what is missing.

I'm excited to start though, she's excited although she is in for a shock when she realizes Gr. 1 isn't quite like K. I've got to find some way to get this kid to fall asleep earlier or else I am going to have a uber cranky kid to deal with every morning. It's currently 10:12 pm and I can still here her chanting something from bed. Oh yes, to top it all off we are going through another heat wave and it is totally making me not a pleasant person to be around. Then I take a deep breath and say, I can handle this because someday I will live here.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oooh, I want to live there too!

There are fairies that do all the chores and stuff, right?