Tuesday, August 3, 2010

NOT Back-to-School Curriculum Choices

Not Back to School Blog Hop

I have always wanted to join a blog hop. I have good intentions, but never seem to follow through by the close date. But I thought what the heck to this one  “Not Back 2 School Blog Hop” @ Heart of the Matter. I enjoy looking at other peoples curriculum choices, so maybe someone will enjoy mine. These are my choices for my dd5 (almost 6) Gr. 1 school year.





Photobucket


Language Arts

Math

History and Geography

Science

Language Studies

Music and Art
Artistic Pursuits Book One

Memory Work
Selections from Living Memory to Correspond with what we are learning. 

I am still in the process of writing up my weekly schedules on my Excel spreadsheet. I seems never ending. I think I have finished up until week 11, but once I am done I will feel so much more prepared. Good thing I am not starting her new school year until September, although we are still doing summer work right now. 

1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

You have a great year planned! We are using SOTW this year for the first time. We are also loosely following the path of The Well-Trained Mind. Happy Schooling!