Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekly Schedule Template

I was playing around with excel and Word and finally came up with a template that will work for us. I hope, if not that was a lot of wasted time. Anyway here it is. I do have this in both Excel and Word, so if your are interested in having a copy I will email one to you. Excel is easier to use and more practical since you can can manipulate the cells into the sizes you want to use. Let me know if you would like a copy.



Grade_1_Weekly_Schedule

10 comments:

Terry Adkins said...

I would love a copy of your schedule my email add is terry.adkins@gmail.com

gggblog said...

Looks great - Could you please send me a copy too. ghollard@comcast.net. Thanks.

jac said...

a great template :) could you send to jac.tan.sy@gmail.com :) thanks

karma said...

Hi, just came across your great site!
May I please get the excel version of the weekly planner? Thanks!

Sara said...

Hi Karma! Sure you can! I just need an email address to send it to. If you do want to leave your address in the comments here, just you my contact me form and include it in that.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I got the excel version of this weekly planner?? Thanks! jward1218@yahoo.com

Trista said...

Thank you so much for the offer to share your wonderful schedule! If you don't mind, I would love a copy of it in Word. THANKS!!

tristashroff@gmail.com

PamL said...

Can you please email me your template in word and excel? Thank you! plichtenwalner@bellsouth.net

Katherine said...

Could you please email me a copy of this template in excel? Thanks so much! katherine.gouch@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing, ma I have a copy too? Excell please.
Thanks, Jessica
jessica_s_buck@hotmail.com