Monday, July 19, 2010

New School Year Weekly Schedule........Hopefully

I made a tentative weekly schedule for our new school year. My goal was to plot what subjects would be covered on what days and approximately how long each subject will take us. So this is my rough outline of what I hope our days will look like in order to accomplish all that I hope we are going to. I am going to make detailed weekly schedules of what we will be covering in each subject daily as well. I hope to start these and get them posted very soon. Maybe I will do them in six week increments so I am not biting off more than I can chew at the moment. These darn things are time consuming.


Schedule Layout Gr. 1

2 comments:

Working Through said...

Looks perfect to me. I will be doing much the same next year, with Sonlight 1 mixed in.

Sara said...

Thanks Jana! It's nice to know that I am not being totally unrealistic with my goals. I have looked at Sonlight too at different points. It's very tempting.