Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Early wake up call

First it was at 4:30 a.m. and I said NO WAY, go back to sleep. Then she tried again at 5:30 which I conceded to. Usually Roo is the type of sleeper that slips into semi-coma. Nothing wakes her unless she a) has to go to the bathroom or b)  you physically wake her. Even waking her can be a nightmare though because this kid likes...to...sleep. She will go to bed at 8:00 and will sleep until 10-11:00 to next morning if you let her. Not today though, today she decided she would be up before the sun for some obscure reason. It had to be the day that I went to bed late and didn't sleep well to boot. On a positive note school was done by 11:00 (which is rare) and we have the rest of the day for quiet time and read alouds. I may even slip in a I Read, You Read book or a Bob book.
I may not have achieved my promised About Us page on the blog, but I did manage to put up a Contact Me form which is satisfying. I also began my year at a glance plan in excel. I don't have all of my texts yet for next year, but those I do have I will be inputting information daily. It feels good to get stuff planned and actually see some stuff down on paper.
Now, time for lunch.  

No comments: