I came across The Ultimate Blog Party through a blog where I am a regular reader. Being an introvert, parties to me are the equivalent of dental work without Novocaine and I try to avoid both when humanly possible. So this kind of party is more my cup of tea (which I prefer to coffee).
I'm Sara age 31 SAHHM (stay at home homeschooling mom) to my daughter 6 with an infant daughter tag along who was born December 2010. My blog mostly consists of our homeschooling adventure and if I feel motivated I may write something somewhat heartfelt or at least about something non related to homeschooling (like this post).
I have been married for almost 7 years to my husband who is goldsmith by day and rock star by night.......hopefully rock star by day soon as well;) A little bit about myself, yuck, I hate doing this. Thank goodness there will never be a need for me to write my autobiography because I would be terrible at it.
- I am addicted to books. I read.all.the.time, anything and everything during every spare moment I have (my next few points are all related to reading).
- I admit it, I usually read the last page of a book before reading. I hate surprises and avoid if possible. I also have been known to google movies to find out what happens before watching them as well. It saves me anxiety while watching;)
- One of my top ten dreams is to have a library in my home. Not just any library, but one with huge wooden shelves with a rolling ladder and leather furniture. Think these for inspiration.
- I want to live in Europe. I will live in Europe. To live in a city that has so much history it literally oozes out of the cracks in the sidewalk makes my heart flutter.
- People usually don't like me when they first meet me. I come across as cold and b****y, I know this and it doesn't bother me (I may actually kind of like it). I need to spend quite a bit of time with someone before they "get" me. But once we are friends, we are friends for life........unless you betray me.
- I have been known to eat something that has passed well beyond the 5 second rule and I'm not ashamed of it.
- I think I am physically incapable of Twittering. I over think things and would spend too much time editing what I wanted to say that I would completely ruin the spontaneity of it.
- I also text message using complete sentences and proper grammar. I can't bring myself to use slang or shorten words.
That's all I have at the moment because I am supposed to be doing my weekly homeschool wrap up right now. I may come back and add more later. Happy Ultimate Blog Party!