Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday My Love

Photobucket


Before you were born, I lived with the silent fear and guilt that I would not be able to love you as much as your sister. I couldn't see how, since I loved her with my entire heart and soul. Then you were born. "And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day". I love you so completely, every moment of every day. I love everything that you are and everything that you will be. Happy first Birthday Merle my Squirrel.


Love, Mom

3 comments:

tlryder said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable daughter and hugs for you both!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Happy Birthday!

Kat said...

Lurking coming out to say that I hope you are doing well. I really enjoy your blog :)